After Application Approval:
1. Let us know you are interested by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will add you to a list of people we are communicating with regarding your team.
2. Fill out a Team Application. This should be done as soon as possible.
3. Make sure you have the required travel documents.
For instance, citizens of the United States will need a valid U.S. Passport.
4. We will let you know by email when your application is approved, then you will need to pay $100 to Charlie's Lunch to secure your place on a team. This deposit will be applied to the overall cost of your trip.
5. Let us know if you are going to purchase your own flights or would like our help with booking your airfare. Some people choose to book their own because they have airline miles or special abilities to do so, however, generally, we will book your airline tickets for you and we are happy to help you in this process. Email us to let us know.
6. Send in a Pastor's Recommendation Letter. It is important to us that you are involved in a local church and that you have informed your pastor of your upcoming trip with us. For examples of what we are looking for you can email us here and we will help you get what you need.
7. Send us your Assumption of Risk form. Email us to let us know you're ready to fill it out.
We are happy to help you with this process. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1(951)821-8102 if you have any questions. God bless you for endeavoring to serve Him alongside of us in these countries!
Currently, only Honduras is requiring a negative covid test for all incoming foreigners. This test must be taken within 48 hr. of travel time. No vaccination is required. We will keep you updated as we get closer.