After Application Approval:
1. Let us know you are interested by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Fill out a Team Application.
3. Make sure you have the required travel documents.
For instance, citizens of the United States will need a valid U.S. Passport.
4. After Team Application approval you will need to pay $100 to Charlie's Lunch to secure your place on the team.
This deposit will be applied to the overall cost of your trip.
5. Let us know if you are going to purchase your own flights or would like our help with booking your airfare. Some people choose to book their own because they have airline miles or special abilities to do so, however, generally, we will book your airline tickets for you and we are happy to help you in this process. Email us to let us know.
6. Send in a Pastor's Recommendation Letter. It is important to us that you are involved in a local church and that you have informed your pastor of your upcoming trip with us. For examples of what we are looking for you can email us here and we will help you get what you need.
7. Send us your Assumption of Risk form. Email us to let us know you're ready to fill it out.
Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1(951)821-8102 if you have any questions.