Feeding the world’s hungry children, physically and spiritually
Who We Are
Charlie’s Lunch is a Christian, evangelical ministry aimed at ministering to the world’s neediest children and their families. We are more than a relief organization. By expressing God’s eternal love and care in tangible, practical terms, Charlie’s Lunch offers hope and a future to children in hopeless situations. By addressing the real-life needs of children and their families, Charlie’s Lunch gives people the opportunity to discover the life-changing difference Jesus can make.
What We Do
Charlie’s Lunch partners with local churches to reach out to children and families in needy, underdeveloped communities. We sponsor meals, which include a time of teaching God’s Word, prayer, singing, and a lot of love. We also provide support for pastors and church leaders to train, teach and encourage these children and their families. The pastors provide not only physical food and emergency aid, but also ongoing discipleship, school sponsorship, and family ministry.
Statement of Faith
Charlie’s Lunch adheres to the statement of faith established by the National Association of Evangelicals.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.